Wednesday 24 May 2017

galavanting through fibromyalgia


a wee change of flavour for a change. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and benign hypermobility syndrome, over the previous few years things had got a bit different for me, but as is my way \i just kept on keeping on and then once I had a name for my gremlins I started to have fun fighting them. 


this is how breakfast should look,  



when Fibro fog has the upper hand I have discovered that branflakes and banana don't taste great with orange juice on them instead of milk, but milk tastes fine from the glass!

also milk fits in an empty bowl no bother but the branflakes don't fit in the glass very well. 

so don't try it the wrong way round fowks I have done the tests for you all and seriously the results are not good!

right that's that for now I will get back to the boring photo blogging tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment